Provide membership to everyone at your institution.
Institutional Membership is the best option if there are 10 or more faculty, postdocs, or graduate students at your institution who want to join our society. Institutional Membership allows all faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students to enjoy full Individual Membership benefits. Institutional Membership offers the following benefits:
- Individual Membership benefits for all faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students from your institution
- Discounted conference registration at our Global Conference
- Eligibility for small grants to serve as host site for regional conferences, programs, and forums sponsored by our Country Directors
- Significant discounts to publish edited or authored academic books in partnership with us
- Invitations to special member-only events about strategies to build academic research and publishing capacity
- Support the open access mission of Open Journals in Education (OJED), so our journals remain free to publish, free to access, free to read for all forever for libraries around the world to provide access and increase impact
- Eligibility to host annual Global Conference and the A. Noam Chomsky Global Connections Awards
- Institutional logo featured on our website and print communication materials, and on a rotating basis in all email and social media communications, sent to thousands of members worldwide and viewed by millions yearly
- Access for all members to create a profile within our online community to highlight their work and engage with thousands of other members
All of these benefits provide opportunities for your institution and employees to build connections with thousands of members worldwide, and gain knowledge needed to advance transnational academic careers.
Questions about Institutional Membership?
Contact us! We’d love to answer your questions. Include your question in the application form or contact us directly via email at email@example.com.